Quantcast
Download
(12 MB)
Download
Updated: 08-19-20 05:13 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Visions of N'Zoth (8.3.0)
BfA content patch (8.2.5)
Updated:08-19-20 05:13 PM
Created:05-28-20 08:18 PM
Downloads:2,340
Favorites:13
MD5:
Categories:Discontinued and Outdated Mods, Action Bar Mods, Bags, Bank, Inventory, Graphical Compilations, Minimalistic Compilations, Generic Compilations
8.3.0

InkedSV (Super Villain)

Version: 2.0.0
by: keivamp [More]

InkedSV 2.0.0 is the very last update to the InkedSV project which was done in the style of Super Villain.
This project existed so I could learn all the ins and outs of Super Villain. I have now updated Super Villain as a personal update on my github:

https://github.com/keivamp/Super-Vil...keivamp-Update

By supporting me on Patreon or Twitch you help me give you the mod you deserve.
https://www.patreon.com/keivamp
https://www.twitch.tv/ManaWolfTV


My Socials:
https://twitter.com/ManaWolfTV
https://www.instagram.com/keivamp
https://www.facebook.com/keivamp

The following Addons do not work with InkedSV
Btw Objective Filter
Ahoy!
Clique
Interactive Wormholes


Discord: https://discord.gg/mVck3Fh

The Video

combat fixes
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (34)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.8.7
12MB
keivamp
08-07-20 09:43 PM
1.8.6
12MB
keivamp
08-07-20 05:30 PM
1.8.5
12MB
keivamp
07-29-20 03:25 PM
1.8.4
12MB
keivamp
07-28-20 02:13 PM
1.8.3
12MB
keivamp
07-27-20 01:30 AM
1.8.2
12MB
keivamp
06-17-20 09:13 PM
1.8.1
12MB
keivamp
06-13-20 12:16 AM
1.8.0
12MB
keivamp
06-10-20 06:53 PM
1.7.9
11MB
keivamp
06-09-20 12:13 AM
1.7.8
11MB
keivamp
06-08-20 04:21 PM
1.7.7
11MB
keivamp
06-06-20 08:06 PM
1.7.6
11MB
keivamp
06-05-20 11:11 PM
1.7.5
11MB
keivamp
06-05-20 02:04 PM
1.7.4
11MB
keivamp
06-05-20 12:04 AM
1.7.3
11MB
keivamp
06-03-20 09:49 PM
1.7.2
11MB
keivamp
06-03-20 05:37 PM
1.7.1
11MB
keivamp
06-03-20 04:17 PM
1.7.0
11MB
keivamp
06-02-20 10:25 PM
1.6.9
11MB
keivamp
06-02-20 09:26 PM
1.6.8
11MB
keivamp
06-02-20 11:19 AM
1.6.7
11MB
keivamp
05-31-20 11:17 PM
1.6.6
11MB
keivamp
05-31-20 06:46 PM
1.6.5
11MB
keivamp
05-31-20 12:21 AM
1.6.4
11MB
keivamp
05-30-20 11:54 PM
1.6.3
11MB
keivamp
05-30-20 09:30 PM
1.6.2
11MB
keivamp
05-30-20 07:55 PM
1.6.1
11MB
keivamp
05-30-20 04:19 PM
1.6.0
11MB
keivamp
05-30-20 12:41 AM
1.5.9
11MB
keivamp
05-29-20 11:50 PM
1.5.6
11MB
keivamp
05-29-20 09:13 PM
1.5.7
11MB
keivamp
05-29-20 08:24 PM
1.5.6.1
11MB
keivamp
05-29-20 08:18 PM
1.5.6
11MB
keivamp
05-29-20 02:34 PM
1.5.4
11MB
keivamp
05-28-20 08:18 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 05-31-20, 12:37 PM  
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
meggalo's Avatar

Forum posts: 15
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Not in UI comp section.

The Ui comp should be showing up in UI compilations as many people won't see this and know it's available. How did you manage to place it here
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 05:58 AM  
Jakke
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 2
Clique

Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 01:25 PM  
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
meggalo's Avatar

Forum posts: 15
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Re: Clique

Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
Well, it does say not supported. The only way would be to add you're on unit frames and disable the uis.
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 09:37 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Clique

Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
I will look into clique
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 09:39 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Not in UI comp section.

Originally Posted by meggalo
The Ui comp should be showing up in UI compilations as many people won't see this and know it's available. How did you manage to place it here
It's not a compilation -- it's an integrated system with modular components.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 10:43 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Clique

This is just BugSack and Clique... Clique has an issue whoch it's author needs to fix before i can make it work with InkedSV
Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
Last edited by keivamp : 06-02-20 at 10:44 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 10:54 PM  
marvaneous
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Have I found some

So I just wanna say first off, thank you so much for bringing this UI back. I have always loved SV and was disappointed when he stopped updating it.
I have however ran into a few frustrating problems that I'm not sure how to fix

Fonts: I'm really not sure if any of these are working right for the most part as when I'm changing fonts for things like the player/target unit frames nothing seems to be changing after the reload
I also have a problem where I can't change the font of the keybind/macro text on the action bar/s

Docks: I can't seem to turn these off entirely and seperately like I was able to with the old SVUI. This obviously isn't a bug, but hopefully this is a feature we could get in the future. I really don't like all the clutter, but obviously that's a personal gripe.

Quest Tracker: Specifically the quest items bar which seems to float akwardly towards the bottom of the quest list and the options in the menu don't work at all. I'd like to be able to disable the quest items bar entirely, or at least be able to move it where I want it. It seemed to work at first, but once I moved around my UI a bit, it completely stopped functioning properly and anytime I move the quest tracker frame I get an LUA error.

Buffs/Debuffs/auras: Can we get a feature to seperate the buffs and debuffs from each other so we may place them independently? Also, it seems really buggy and changing the presets on the auras sometimes moves the debuffs/buffs off the screen entirely.

Here's a couple screens of my UI and addon list (I have an LUA blocker on right now as the LUA errors began happening after just trying to mount from hotkey).
http://https://imgur.com/2fIwY3w
https://imgur.com/pYojJ6f
https://imgur.com/ah4qArQ
https://imgur.com/QyHAxFV
https://imgur.com/GN9TXyp
https://imgur.com/o88u64X
https://imgur.com/sjSEzjF
https://imgur.com/yleoR69
https://imgur.com/ifdbCLy

Once again, I REALLY appreciate your hard work. You've done a great job so far.


EDIT: Clique DOES work with inked SV (at least when I'm using it) but it has problem working on certain parts of the frames. I found by clicking the top right of each playerframe allows me to heal just fine most of the time, though I've run into issues in PVP with it working on certain characters.

I also thought it necessary to point out I downloaded and installed directly through curse client.
Last edited by marvaneous : 06-02-20 at 11:16 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-20, 11:30 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Have I found some

Originally Posted by marvaneous
So I just wanna say first off, thank you so much for bringing this UI back. I have always loved SV and was disappointed when he stopped updating it.
I have however ran into a few frustrating problems that I'm not sure how to fix

Fonts: I'm really not sure if any of these are working right for the most part as when I'm changing fonts for things like the player/target unit frames nothing seems to be changing after the reload
I also have a problem where I can't change the font of the keybind/macro text on the action bar/s

Docks: I can't seem to turn these off entirely and seperately like I was able to with the old SVUI. This obviously isn't a bug, but hopefully this is a feature we could get in the future. I really don't like all the clutter, but obviously that's a personal gripe.

Quest Tracker: Specifically the quest items bar which seems to float akwardly towards the bottom of the quest list and the options in the menu don't work at all. I'd like to be able to disable the quest items bar entirely, or at least be able to move it where I want it. It seemed to work at first, but once I moved around my UI a bit, it completely stopped functioning properly and anytime I move the quest tracker frame I get an LUA error.

Buffs/Debuffs/auras: Can we get a feature to seperate the buffs and debuffs from each other so we may place them independently? Also, it seems really buggy and changing the presets on the auras sometimes moves the debuffs/buffs off the screen entirely.

Here's a couple screens of my UI and addon list (I have an LUA blocker on right now as the LUA errors began happening after just trying to mount from hotkey).
http://https://imgur.com/2fIwY3w
https://imgur.com/pYojJ6f
https://imgur.com/ah4qArQ
https://imgur.com/QyHAxFV
https://imgur.com/GN9TXyp
https://imgur.com/o88u64X
https://imgur.com/sjSEzjF
https://imgur.com/yleoR69
https://imgur.com/ifdbCLy

Once again, I REALLY appreciate your hard work. You've done a great job so far.


EDIT: Clique DOES work with inked SV (at least when I'm using it) but it has problem working on certain parts of the frames. I found by clicking the top right of each playerframe allows me to heal just fine most of the time, though I've run into issues in PVP with it working on certain characters.

I also thought it necessary to point out I downloaded and installed directly through curse client.
I got Clique to work with it by turning off InkedSV -- Setting Up Clique and then turning InkedSV back on. But there is still an issue with the addon itself. ElvUi devs have a work around for it but they also have more people, I have 9 cookies on my dev team besides me. That quest tracker issue i was not aware of because i never move it-lol - I will look into that tomorrow.

Something are currently annoying but still functional.


Currently there is no way to set the keybind macro text but that is a feature I am hoping to get to soon.
Also I do plan on doing some work on the auras and getting them to separate correctly. I have just been trying to get all the major errors resolved.
The font system requires a reload to set them proper-That is on purpose so that they are saved to the profile and don't wonder around randomly.
I have not had a problem using mounts from a hotkey but i will look into it.

Thanks all info is useful info and will help improve the mod.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-20, 12:16 PM  
Jakke
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 2
Re: Re: Clique

Originally Posted by keivamp
This is just BugSack and Clique... Clique has an issue whoch it's author needs to fix before i can make it work with InkedSV
Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
ah ok didnt know that, sorry bout it .
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-20, 12:43 PM  
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
meggalo's Avatar

Forum posts: 15
File comments: 274
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Not in UI comp section.

Originally Posted by keivamp
Originally Posted by meggalo
The Ui comp should be showing up in UI compilations as many people won't see this and know it's available. How did you manage to place it here
It's not a compilation -- it's an integrated system with modular components.
If it's good enough for Sv to be in the Suites page it should be good enough for a newer version.
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-20, 02:48 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Re: Re: Clique

Originally Posted by Jakke
Originally Posted by keivamp
This is just BugSack and Clique... Clique has an issue whoch it's author needs to fix before i can make it work with InkedSV
Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
ah ok didnt know that, sorry bout it .
it's not your fault, no need to apologize. If it ever gets corrected I will get it implemented or just make something similar myself.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-20, 02:49 PM  
keivamp
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 7
Re: Re: Re: Not in UI comp section.

Originally Posted by meggalo
Originally Posted by keivamp
Originally Posted by meggalo
The Ui comp should be showing up in UI compilations as many people won't see this and know it's available. How did you manage to place it here
It's not a compilation -- it's an integrated system with modular components.
If it's good enough for Sv to be in the Suites page it should be good enough for a newer version.
Got me there...lol. I will Nick Fury this: I will neither confirm nor deny that InkedSV should be in the compilations
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-20, 06:19 AM  
Jakke
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 2
Re: Re: Re: Re: Clique

Originally Posted by keivamp
Originally Posted by Jakke
Originally Posted by keivamp
This is just BugSack and Clique... Clique has an issue whoch it's author needs to fix before i can make it work with InkedSV
Originally Posted by Jakke
Hi is there away you implement clique to work ?
ah ok didnt know that, sorry bout it .
it's not your fault, no need to apologize. If it ever gets corrected I will get it implemented or just make something similar myself.
if you can make something similar that would be really nice ty !
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-20, 07:10 AM  
demitrisln
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Cooldown Text on ActionBars

Hey was wondering if there is a way to have cooldown text on the action bars?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-20, 09:56 AM  
demitrisln
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Error

Hey keep getting this error every once in awhile. Usually when I log in and then in groups.

5x Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup("unit" [,checkDisplayRace])
[string "=[C]"]: in function `UnitFactionGroup'
[string "@Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua"]:80: in function `InspectPVPFrame_Update'
[string "@Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua"]:60: in function <Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:58>

Locals:
(*temporary) = nil
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: