03-04-15, 02:17 PM   #1
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

pet journal error?

been getting this error, new 11b continues giving the error and now my toybox shows up empty (and doesn't show for opie either)

Code:
10x nibRealUI\Core.lua:725: attempt to call global 'PetJournal_LoadUI' (a nil value)
nibRealUI\Core.lua:725: in function '?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:145: in function <...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4>
[C]:: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: in function '?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:90: in function 'Fire'
...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
03-04-15, 03:23 PM   #2
karigi
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
been getting this error, new 11b continues giving the error and now my toybox shows up empty (and doesn't show for opie either)

Code:
10x nibRealUI\Core.lua:725: attempt to call global 'PetJournal_LoadUI' (a nil value)
nibRealUI\Core.lua:725: in function '?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:145: in function <...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4>
[C]:: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: in function '?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:90: in function 'Fire'
...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
I didn't have this exact error, but I did have this problem with both my toybox and my Heirloom page. To fix it, I opened the toybox/heirloom page, hit filter in the top right, hovered over "sources" and then clicked check all. Toys and Heirlooms appeared for me after that.

This may not fix your problem but I hope it helps.
03-04-15, 04:25 PM   #3
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by karigi View Post
I didn't have this exact error, but I did have this problem with both my toybox and my Heirloom page. To fix it, I opened the toybox/heirloom page, hit filter in the top right, hovered over "sources" and then clicked check all. Toys and Heirlooms appeared for me after that.

This may not fix your problem but I hope it helps.
huh. i just logged back in to try this and it was back to normal after not showing for the past few day o.O thanks though!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » pet journal error?