11-24-08, 05:04 PM   #1
Ekasra
A Kobold Labourer
Graphics Glitch?

Hey, new to the community to ask a question.

So, I'm pretty new to this UI thing. I haven't really spent a lot of time with it. I downloaded Shurko's UI from Nihilum's website and am having a slight problem.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9...8000313af3.jpg

As you can see, over top of the buff bars, there are buttons that are hovering where the old map would be. Why? How can I get rid of them? Very annoying. Well, anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
11-24-08, 05:15 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You may want to get Detached Minimap Buttons (addon). It'll solve the problem of those being scattered about up there (makes all the buttons able to be dragged). Also, there are different addons that will 'store' the buttons in a mini frame or "bin"... you click one button and it opens a frame with all the buttons inside.
11-24-08, 05:31 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You don't need detached minimap buttons. Those buttons are from the addon DemonDaemon (formerly known as ShardAce). All you need is to move them to wherever you like on the screen (arrange them in rows or keep the curve) through the addon's config.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Graphics Glitch?