10-07-08, 03:17 AM   #1
arthasownsjoo
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Any Necrosis type mod like this?

Is there a mod that uses the Necrosis sphere type design that u can use across all classes instead of just locks/mages (cryolysis) i remember seeing one on wowinterface like a week ago and now i cant find it again X.x

if any1 knows a mod like this plz respond !?
10-07-08, 04:36 AM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

well. there's a perfect mod which can be used by any class, only tough thing is to set it all up.

its a sphere addon with customizable buttons (starts of blank but you can find templates on the forum) and its called lunarsphere.

you can even download and import artwork for the sphere. just browse around on that forum a bit.

download of the addon: http://moongazeaddons.proboards79.co...lay&thread=247

download for the templates: http://moongazeaddons.proboards79.co...lay&thread=563

there's some other usefull info there, and a few cool mods. Don't know if you seen the bejeweled addon for wow (popcap release), that one is made by the same author of LunarSphere

Greetz,

CM
10-07-08, 06:06 AM   #3
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
have you tried opie then you can do anything you want with it
http://www.go-hero.net/opie/gallery
10-07-08, 07:13 AM   #4
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

opie is more of an action bar addon than a sphere addon, the best part of lunarsphere for example is that you can make one button have 3 different actions. left click, right click and middle click.

it's really easy to setup once you get the hang of it, and really easy to modify as well.

for example you can have one button have the following actions:

left click: open menu
middle click: cast fel domination
right click: summon voidwalker

this is just a tiny example what it can do, there's also the option to use weakest/strongest food/drink, or for example apply a weapon buff to main/offhand weapens, etc.

i've seen multi-class sphere's before, like henge, or some other i cant remember the name from, but if you want something good, either get LunarSphere, or get the sphere's for the different classes, there's no harm in having all those, coz of that sphereloader thingy will only load the sphere based on wich class you login to.

some sphere's are: Sabella, Cryolisys (or something like that), Necrosis, Venantes

Greetz,

CM

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Any Necrosis type mod like this?