09-14-08, 12:46 AM   #1
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Customizable QuestLog

I had an idea for a quest log, but I am not savvy at all with .lua, and wanted to maybe see if someone would like to make it in the future, or anything at all really, or anyone that has an idea if there is an addon out there already like this, and can point me in the right direction.

Looking for a Quest Log that has full customization, with SharedMedia support (textures maybe, basically just fonts), an option to change the text justify as well as the anchor (TOPLEFT, RIGHTBOTTOM, etc.), implement maybe what carbonite has, a quest watcher that lists from top to bottom, closest to farthest in the area (depending on what you have listed in the quest watcher area), and support for waypoints (such as Cartographer).

If there is an addon out there, please point me in the right direction, otherwise, if someone made this, implementing it somehow, I would be very much appreciated.
09-14-08, 12:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I find that nQuestLog serves all of my questing needs. You can get it from http://files.wowace.com
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-16-08, 10:41 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

"bEQL" (also available on the AceSVN) would be an alternative.

Me personally, I do prefer "nQuestLog" as well.
09-24-08, 06:28 AM   #4
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
nQuestLog all the way here, tried several others like beql, monkeyquest and a few other not so well known ones, but i always end up getting back to nQuestLog.

Greetz,

CM

p.s. when combining it with fubar, you can click on the tiny button there to show/hide your log whenever you feel like it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Customizable QuestLog