06-24-16, 06:30 PM   #1
Slaappyy
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Monk Stagger and Resolve Class Resource!!!!

i have been beating my head against a wall trying to figure out a way to disable the realui stagger and resolve class bar. I hid the blizzard one thinking the realui one may be dependent on it, but it isnt. Im using TellMeWhen to track my stagger its simpler for me to look at. If someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it!
06-25-16, 01:05 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
/real -> Class Resource -> Stagger

06-26-16, 12:13 PM   #3
Slaappyy
A Murloc Raider
So im not sure what you ment by that. There is no option to disable the stagger bar in the realui settings. You can disable the Chi display, but you can only adjust the position of the stagger bar.
06-26-16, 12:44 PM   #4
Slaappyy
A Murloc Raider
Actually you cant even disable the chi. You can however make the opacity of it 0% so i would even by fine with that lol. Unfortunately there isnt an option for that in realui.
06-26-16, 07:53 PM   #5
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
What don't you like about the current class resource trackers?

06-27-16, 07:34 PM   #6
Slaappyy
A Murloc Raider
i just use tellmewhen to track my stagger its easier for me to see. so i dont really have a use for the one thats provided with the UI. I like the looks of it dont get me wrong. It just is taking up extra space on my screen if im going to use TellMeWhen. I do however wonder what the bar on the right side of the tracker is.
06-27-16, 10:18 PM   #7
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The bar on the right is your Resolve, which affects the effectiveness of abilities like Guard. Anyway, there is a check to disable the Class Resource modules as a whole at the top of it's config window.

06-28-16, 11:28 AM   #8
Slaappyy
A Murloc Raider
I figured that's what it was, but yeah I know unfortunately I like the chi being there. I guess I can just download another add on to display the chi or something.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Monk Stagger and Resolve Class Resource!!!!