12-19-14, 04:41 PM   #1
Drolord
A Defias Bandit
PvP World Healing Addon?

Hello,
I am looking for an addon that will show up like raid frames for people not in your party but near you. Seems like when I do Ashran and I join the raid being advertised, half are near and half are not, then I end up not healing all the people around me.

Sure I can use shift-v and show friendlys health that way. But lets get real, thats no way to heal in this game
12-19-14, 05:30 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Such an addon would be possible, but it would be somewhat unreliable (since you'd have to infer health and other information from combat log events, which only tell you how much health the target lost/gained, not how much total they have, and you'd have to guess the total by scanning nameplates and group members' targets and watching what you mouse over) and you would not be able to change the frames in combat (eg. if 10 players were known to be nearby when combat started, and 5 of them ran away in combat, you wouldn't be able to remove their frames or re-use them for other players until combat ended, and you wouldn't be able to add frames for new players who became known in combat until combat ended).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » PvP World Healing Addon?