02-08-11, 10:19 PM   #1
Holydivide
A Murloc Raider
Need an addon identified

This is my old UI, which I am trying to reconstruct, however there is one addon which I cannot find. it is the background addon behind the minimap, chat, etc. I don't think it was kgpanels, if it was, could you direct me to the specific skins used?
02-08-11, 11:04 PM   #2
aceman67
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
More then likely, this is just use of Borders and Backgrounds supported by the addons themselves, like Chatter and Chinchilla, both are highly configurable.
02-08-11, 11:10 PM   #3
Holydivide
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
More then likely, this is just use of Borders and Backgrounds supported by the addons themselves, like Chatter and Chinchilla, both are highly configurable.
well, the backgrounds, they aren't attached to the addons in any way. all the addons were moved and resized to look right and fit in correctly. I'll have a look at those two addons you mentioned, but I am still looking to recreate exactly what I had.
The chat addon I was using was prat, bartender4 for the bars, simpleminimap, recount, and omen. all of those were resized to fit over the background.

Last edited by Holydivide : 02-08-11 at 11:17 PM.
02-08-11, 11:48 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It was probably kgPanels, but I have no idea what textures you were using.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-08-11, 11:51 PM   #5
Holydivide
A Murloc Raider
Thanks, im fooling around with kgPanels as we speak, however, I can barely find any simplistic skins for kgPanels, yet these awful, garish skins are common.
02-08-11, 11:53 PM   #6
Holydivide
A Murloc Raider
ha, I found a kgpanels skin that is similar, if not an improvement (with a few modifications, of course) upon what I was looking for.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...skgpanels.html
02-09-11, 12:41 AM   #7
Holydivide
A Murloc Raider
Thanks guys, I found what I was looking for, and I feel I have improved upon it. Here is the result.

Now to just build my mods on top of it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need an addon identified