02-11-24, 09:53 AM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New addon isn't updating with GitHub pushed tags

A day or so ago, I created a new addon BetterBags_Hearthstones and uploaded to Wowinterface. Since the 0.01 beta, there have been two release builds, 1.00 and 1.01, neither of which are being pushed to the site.

I'm using GitHub with the BigWigs Packager as my development platform, which I have used several times before for other projects. What I don't understand is why this time the new releases are not being pushed to Wowinterface. What am I doing differently this time that is causing tags to not upload?
02-11-24, 10:06 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Looks like you're missing the wowi_api_token in your secrets? See how all the others have a **** (thats your token that has been masked by github actions), wowi is the only one that is blank so that tells me either the secret is missing or you are using the wrong secret var.

https://github.com/Myrroddin/betterb...8368#step:3:17

Double check you have this secret created, and if you do maybe delete it and re-create it because its output seems to be blank. So its possible the the token wasnt saved in the secret you created for wowi https://github.com/Myrroddin/betterb...3/workflow#L25
02-11-24, 10:21 AM   #3
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thank you. I know I added the secret, but it appears it did not save correctly. I will verify.
02-11-24, 10:26 AM   #4
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Uh oh. I named it incorrectly! Yep, that would do it.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » New addon isn't updating with GitHub pushed tags