11-20-14, 12:09 PM   #1
Zireko
An Aku'mai Servant
Requesting/Looking for an Addon like Quest_2go.

I had found an addon that showed a great way to track quests. It's actually a 3D tracking of quest and finds info from your Zone map and Renders where you need to go. Looking like the image below.

Now I don't know if the Author has left WoW or what but the addon has not been updated since March of 2014 and now it doesn't work with WoD. If you need to take a look at the addon's code you can still download it from Here. I would tackle making this addon but it's way out of my know how in coding. If you can do this or you want me to do a little code in helping build this let me know. I warn though I do not have much coding experince and know little of the WoW API currently. I was mostly working with newbi code for Elder Scrolls Online and switched back over to WoW. Please leave a comment below on what you plan to do.

Really wanting this addon so I can see if the quest is up high on a mountain or down low and it's visually a lot easier in finding quest than normal.
11-20-14, 09:44 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As detailed in your other thread about the same addon that is no longer possible, and hasn't been possible for quite a few years now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requesting/Looking for an Addon like Quest_2go.