09-29-15, 07:08 AM   #1
tresser
A Cyclonian
Newest Auctionator update causing issues

593x Auctionator\AuctionatorHints.lua:969: attempt to index global 'Auctionator' (a nil value)
Auctionator\AuctionatorHints.lua:969: in function 'Atr_ShowTipWithPricing'
Auctionator\AuctionatorHints.lua:1087: in function <Auctionator\AuctionatorHints.lua:1084>
[C]:: in function 'SetLootItem'
nibRealUI\Modules\Loot-Loot.lua:427: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\Loot.lua:420>

Seems to be triggered whenever i hover over anything that you can find on the AH (like it looks for the most recent price and gets all wonky)

taint logging here: (taint logging captured me quickly hovering over nearly every item in my bags. i figured that would cause the most "hits")

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...FdEMTFvZEtBZlU
09-29-15, 06:20 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I was not having this issue with Auctionator. Are you certain it isn't related to this part here?
Code:
nibRealUI\Modules\Loot-Loot.lua:427: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\Loot.lua:420>
Try disabling everything else but Auctionator.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Newest Auctionator update causing issues