10-26-12, 07:50 AM   #1
deadbie4u
A Kobold Labourer
RealUI (RealUI 7 3 r1) Problem

I just installed RealUI exactly as stated in the readme. I logged in and clicked install. My problem is that GRID and OMEN (but not SKADA) snap in place and cannot be moved even though they are unlocked in there configuration. GRID is locked at the botton in the center and Omen exactly in the center of the screen. I am getting no errors and no out of date addons. I love the UI. Any help?
10-26-12, 10:41 AM   #2
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe there is a second location where you have to check an option to make GRID move, not just in the GRID options. As for Omen, I am not so sure.

Are you wanting to move GRID up? There is another layout that you can switch to that puts GRID further up on the screen and moves your action bars down.

However, the default DPS layout does have GRID situated in the middle of the bottom of the screen and the Omen threat meter should be in the center just below your character in between the bars of the HUD.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » RealUI (RealUI 7 3 r1) Problem