01-09-14, 03:40 PM   #1
Griste
A Defias Bandit
Help finishing patch 3.3.5 script

So basically what the script does is automatically cast vanish when the frame detects that blind is being casted at me. This is on my own private server (most decent ones have hack detection for LUA unlockers anyhow) and i want to finish it so i can send it to my friend and we can play around rogue versus rogue. It's nearly complete but I honestly don't know what else could be wrong with it that it's still not working : /
Lua Code:
  1. if not OP_Vanish then
  2. OP_Vanish = true
  3. print("Console: Vanish Blind Loaded.")    
  4. local VanishID = {
  5. [2094]          = true
  6. }
  7. local Vanish_PlayerGUID = UnitGUID("player")
  8. local Vanish_FRAME = Vanish_FRAME or CreateFrame("FRAME", nil, UIParent)
  9. Vanish_FRAME:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, _, type, _, sourceGUID, sourceName, _, _, destGUID, destName, _, _, spellID)
  10.         if type == "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS"
  11.         and destGUID == Vanish_PlayerGUID
  12.         and sourceGUID == Vanish_PlayerGUID
  13.         and VanishID[spellID] then
  14.                 CastSpellByName(GetSpellInfo(1856),"player")
  15.                 print("Console: Attempted to Vanish the Rogue's Blind.")
  16.         end
  17. end
  18. )
  19. Vanish_FRAME:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
  20. end

01-09-14, 03:45 PM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Due to this being an official Blizzard community site, we are prohibited from offering assistance to anyone playing on a private server.

01-09-14, 03:52 PM   #3
Griste
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
Due to this being an official Blizzard community site, we are prohibited from offering assistance to anyone playing on a private server.
This is a crushing blow to me no other sites are specialized in figuring this out and since the API evolves its even harder to find the answers

01-09-14, 03:52 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help finishing patch 3.3.5 script