07-10-11, 08:29 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 7/10: Dungeon Journal Enhanced (new) & RemoveJournalMapButtons (new)

Dungeon Journal Enhanced:

My DK has recently started tanking Heroic dungeons. While I've done them 1000 times on my Mage (pew-pew, stay out of the fire), I don't want to be a fail-tank and have been researching the bosses in the new Dungeon Journal. This means that I have been switching back and forth between viewing normal-mode and heroic to compare the boss abilities. This is annoying. And I was glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks so. Now, DarkStarX has saved us and created Dungeon Journal Enhanced. This addon adds a "Diff" button which will compare the two modes of the boss you are looking at. Any new abilities/mobs in heroic will appear in green, while anything just pertaining to normal mode is still shown, but in red.

You will be prepared! Do better research with this addon, and download it here.

RemoveJournalMapButtons:

Are you not enjoying the large buttons on your dungeon map for each boss? Sure, they show you where each boss is, but there is a skull drawn on the map itself still. And, sure, they link straight to the relevant section of the Dungeon Journal for that boss, but you could always open the journal and navigate there yourself. And that's assuming that you even *need* to use the Dungeon Journal. Want to get rid of these buttons? Want to go back to the way your map used to look? This addon provides a slash command (a checkbox is planned for the next version) allowing you to toggle the display of these buttons.

Clean up your map and get the addon at its download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 07-11-11 at 09:30 AM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 7/10: Dungeon Journal Enhanced (new) & RemoveJournalMapButtons (new)