07-19-14, 07:03 PM   #1
superxdude
A Murloc Raider
killing fields

I remember using this addon back in the day to save BG stats and such. We could even u;load the stats to warcraftrealms.com for compilation.

The folks at WR say they wont update or support the uploads anymore which sucks, not to mention the addon is woefully out of date.

Are there any trackers like this that I have not seen? Or would someone be willing to update or write one?

Thanks!
07-19-14, 09:53 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
General rule of thumb -- when asking for help with, or a replacement for, to a specific addon, you should include a link to the addon's download page, or if you're just looking for a replacement, at least a detailed description of the features the addon provided that you're looking to replace.

This site hosts thousands of addons, and it looks like the addon you named isn't even hosted on this site at all, and I'm not willing to go spend time hunting on Google to try to figure out what you want, sorry.
07-19-14, 10:29 PM   #3
superxdude
A Murloc Raider
thanks for the info Phanx.

Wiki page is http://www.wowwiki.com/Killing_Fields

I would have done what you said, but having only a single post, people might think I am linking to a virus/etc.

Had it happen before.

Last edited by superxdude : 07-20-14 at 12:40 AM. Reason: removed D/L link (zip file)
07-19-14, 11:02 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

Off-site download links aren't allowed, so the mods will probably remove your ZIP download link, but the wiki page is helpful, or the addon's official download page is here:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/killingfields.php

The addon appears to have been an official Warcraft Realms tool, but I don't see anything on their site that looks like they're still showing any data related to battlegrounds, so what exactly are you hoping a replacement addon would do for you?
07-20-14, 12:40 AM   #5
superxdude
A Murloc Raider
I'd like to see something that would track battleground wins, killing blows, HKs, who was there, etc.

Getting someone to host a site that would process these is a different story of course.
07-20-14, 02:45 AM   #6
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by superxdude View Post
I'd like to see something that would track battleground wins, killing blows, HKs, who was there, etc.

Getting someone to host a site that would process these is a different story of course.
Seems to me like you can get a lot of fun with REFlex.
07-20-14, 04:07 PM   #7
superxdude
A Murloc Raider
thank you....iill check this out after work!
07-29-14, 02:41 AM   #8
superxdude
A Murloc Raider
this is a good mob, looking for something to track BG stats as a whole. Is there a way to have REFlex track the whole BG?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » killing fields