12-24-10, 07:35 AM   #1
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Player/Pet Frame Condition (?)

Now that I've been able to download Everlu's textures (with the help of a few people ), I recreated/mimic'd her UI. But, I saw something in one of her screenshots that had me intrigued. I apologize if this should've been posted with my original thread but this seems to be another issue/question.

Anyway, in one of her screenshots Everlu does not have any unit frames showing... she was simply standing solo, with only the minimap and the action bars showing. The screen can be viewed from her UI page here; http://www.wowinterface.com/download...0-everlUI.html.

Is this a type of condition that I could recreate as well? I have Stuf UF and she was using Pitbull4 I believe... I don't know if the same condition could be done thru Stuf. If so, how would I go about that?

Thanks in advance!
12-24-10, 08:12 AM   #2
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In stuf, I think theres a variable you can click to use out of combat fading, one for range as well, hope this helps~
12-24-10, 09:16 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

It's in the Global config section - "Combat Fading", i believe. Should be one of the first options.
12-24-10, 09:29 AM   #4
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Yes... that did it!

Thank you both.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Player/Pet Frame Condition (?)