10-22-10, 08:33 AM   #1
wingedkat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Client saved keybindings

Hi, guys. In the last week, my keybindings for BT4, Autobar, and even 'Assist Target' on my mouse4 button have been wiped, twice, and have had to be reassigned. Is there an addon that can make that reassigning quick and easy, when the server wipes the bindings that I assigned? I see some that will make binding easy, but not that will remember my bindings and reapply.

Thanks,
Kat
10-22-10, 11:44 PM   #2
AmiYuy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That sounds more like a problem on your side, WoW should be remembering your keybinds by default and shouldn't be wiping them.

Are you running WoW as an Administrator? (On Windows Vista or 7, right click the icon and choose "Run as Administrator")

Is the game crashing or are you Alt+F4 or otherwise exiting the game? It will only save them if you /camp, /exit or use the menu Logout and Exit commands.
10-24-10, 03:15 PM   #3
wingedkat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Been there, done that. The problem with running WoW as administrator is that my G13 keypad then will not work without it also being run as admin... which means that it doesn't boot correctly when the computer is turned on.

This never happened before the patch, though. Why three times this week?... and yes, it did happen again today. Getting frustrated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Client saved keybindings