09-16-10, 07:39 AM   #701
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could write an addon that does that, yes. There's just very little use to that. PerfectRaid also won't do that.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-18-11, 01:09 AM   #702
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy perfecraid dont appear in instance and raid.

hello

I have PerfectRAID Version: v40000-1.2.2 and I have a big worry. I love this addon because it is simple and does not require three days learning the configuration as the other addons.

My problem is that as a group, PerfectRAID does not start, no problem with bg seen but appear in groups (instance and raid) perfecraid does not appear.

In your opinion what happens? you have an answer ?

thank you and good day.
06-18-11, 02:59 AM   #703
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
It depends on how you have your frames configured. I've had no other reports of this, so its very likely just a configuration issue. Feel free to share a screenshot of the frame config.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-18-11, 11:30 PM   #704
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
hello

thank you for your answer.

well I can't make screenshot since PerfectRAID not start in group or raid ...
it does not appear, it does not start except in bg, never in groups for instances or raids.
What should I check in the configuration that starts PerfectRAID group or raid please? thank you
06-19-11, 06:34 AM   #705
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Umm, I am not sure what to tell you. Perfectraid is an addon. That means it loads when your game starts. If you can't type /praid to get the configuration GUI then the addon isn't loaded.

You're going to be more specific and provide quite a few more details for me to be able to help you. Open /praid, click 'Frame editor' and then edit the frameset you have defined. Those are the settings I need.
06-20-11, 02:36 AM   #706
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
Hello

I'll explain a little more, the green bars of a healer characters appear only in BG, not instance or raid.

the addon is loaded as it appears in BG but not in raid or instance (the green bars).

:-)
06-20-11, 04:16 AM   #707
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
THat doesn't help. I need you to please do what I've asked in my last post. I can't help without that information, at a bare minimum.
06-23-11, 01:06 AM   #708
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
Hello

Here are screen shots that will help you see my concern. I think that's what you asked.

thank you.

http://hpics.li/500c37a

http://hpics.li/6e26ab1
http://hpics.li/89db00a
http://hpics.li/40c57b6
http://hpics.li/64fe3c4
http://hpics.li/6490ec6

Last edited by hannibale : 06-23-11 at 01:09 AM.
06-23-11, 04:32 AM   #709
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Check the box that says "Show frame while in party" along with "Show player in frame" since that's what you want.
06-23-11, 10:43 AM   #710
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
hello

thank you for your answer but I'm French, in which part of the configuration PerfectRAID should I change it because this language to fr I do not understand too much?

Show frame while in party
Show player in frame

and that is PerfectRAID is in french in my game.

thank you
06-24-11, 02:25 AM   #711
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Look at the first screenshot you posted, the options are in the bottom-left corner.
06-24-11, 09:58 AM   #712
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
hello

thank you very much so in fact I have seen I changed I shall soon know if this is ok

good day
06-25-11, 03:52 AM   #713
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
Hello

I checked the boxes, but nothing has changed it does not work, I still do not see the green bars, any instance
06-25-11, 03:10 PM   #714
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'm really not sure what to tell you, I see no reason why it would not work. Perhaps you can try removing the saved variables for PerfectRaid and starting from scratch? I'm at a loss, right now!
06-26-11, 12:50 AM   #715
hannibale
A Murloc Raider
hello

I'll explain when re PerfectRAID is loaded and it is good, since it works in bg as soon as I will instance (so I find myself in a group) the green bars that usually seen with Serevent and healer when it works correctly, as a group (instance) I do not see them, as if the addon does not load for this part of the game (which raid instance)

I took two screen shots that makes you see the difference in my bg (there are the green bars) and instance (it does not appear) but I did not touch the meantime in between.

green bar that appears in bg

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...2611081942.jpg

-------------------

green bars that does not appear in instance

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...2511071410.jpg

I have not touched the variables, since I know nothing.

I tried to completely delete the addon and install again but does not change.

I do not understand anything

thank you
06-26-11, 03:02 AM   #716
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I understand the problem. I don't know why it is happening. I cannot reproduce the issue, therefore I have very little I can say in response.. I use PerfectRaid as my primary raiding tool and I have never had any issues with it.

I am really really not sure what to tell you..
07-19-11, 01:35 AM   #717
evilimp
A Defias Bandit
Oddity in a battleground

I took some time off from the game, so I don't know if this is something that changed while I was gone, or if this is something I did.

When I log into a battleground, I don't want the raid windows to show up; instead, I want the groups showing up only via PerfectRaid. Is there a setting in PerfectRaid that will tell those default windows to not show up?

In the following link, is a screenshot of the panes I don't want showing up: they're circled in yellow.

http://pics.livejournal.com/evilfoo/pic/00077xx9

If I manually click off each group in the raid manager window (in the upper left circled area), they'll go away for that raid, but when I log out of WOW and return to a raid/bg, those windows (the yellow circled area on the right) will return.

FWIW I'm not able to hide those windows with MoveAnything either.
07-19-11, 01:37 AM   #718
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, PerfectRaid doesn't provide an option for this. Can't you just click 'Hide'?
07-19-11, 11:48 PM   #719
evilimp
A Defias Bandit
When I click "hide" for those boxes in MoveAnything, there's no check that goes in the box, nor are they hidden. I'll go ask the author of that mod, what's up on that.

Thank you for the information regarding Perfect Raid!
07-20-11, 01:17 AM   #720
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I mean 'Hide' in the window on the left.. not MoveAnything.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help