08-08-16, 07:41 AM   #1
Dejablue
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My Addons Have No Description

When I go to edit two of my addons, DejaCharacterStats and DejaCharacterStats Beta, they have blank descriptions. You can see I copy pasted the text from what is displayed on DCS beta into DCS' page, but when I go to edit it, there is nothing there.
08-08-16, 07:55 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Do you mean when you go under 'Manage AddOn' you don't see the description? It shows just fine for me when I edit your AddOn as an admin. What browser are you using? Have you tired restarting your browser?
08-08-16, 08:56 AM   #3
Dejablue
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Do you mean when you go under 'Manage AddOn' you don't see the description? It shows just fine for me when I edit your AddOn as an admin. What browser are you using? Have you tired restarting your browser?
Yes, when I click manage addon the description is blank. I went ahead and updated DejaCharacterStats hoping it would jsut upload the file and amend the change log but it then displayed nothing and I had to replace it.

I am using Firefox and Chrome

It's just those two, all my other addons are working fine. weird.

Last edited by Dejablue : 08-08-16 at 08:59 AM.
08-08-16, 09:08 AM   #4
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Very strange.

Under your username in the top menu go to 'User Control Panel' then select 'Edit Options' in the left menu. Scroll down to the bottom under Misc. Options. What is selected under 'Message Editor Interface' ? If its not Standard Editor try switching to that. Are you able to see the description now?
08-08-16, 02:51 PM   #5
Dejablue
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Very strange.

Under your username in the top menu go to 'User Control Panel' then select 'Edit Options' in the left menu. Scroll down to the bottom under Misc. Options. What is selected under 'Message Editor Interface' ? If its not Standard Editor try switching to that. Are you able to see the description now?
I had it to Enhanced WYSIWYG, changed it to Standard and now I can see it fine. Looks like your WYSWIG is wonky.

Thanks!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » My Addons Have No Description