04-15-07, 09:00 PM   #1
Dark-shadow-x
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy mod help

I think I might have installed wow in the wrong place because instead of program files it is under local disk I put mods in the addon folder but it doesn't work the only mod I can get to work is meta map could someone please help me!!!
04-15-07, 09:12 PM   #2
Tyrnal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

go to addons in your character selection screen, make sure they're all listed, if they are, make sure "Load Out of Date Addons" is checked
04-15-07, 09:29 PM   #3
Dark-shadow-x
A Murloc Raider
stiill dosn't work

I don't see it but is it ment to be under local disk I open the doc and put the toc file in addons
04-15-07, 09:33 PM   #4
Tyrnal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

load up the game, log in, get to the character select screen, on the bottom left there's an "Addons" button. Go into that make sure the "Load Out of Date Addons" box is checked.
04-15-07, 09:34 PM   #5
Dark-shadow-x
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Tyrnal
load up the game, log in, get to the character select screen, on the bottom left there's an "Addons" button. Go into that make sure the "Load Out of Date Addons" box is checked.
I don't see any button
04-15-07, 09:47 PM   #6
Tyrnal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

and all your mods are in <whatever>/World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/<Addon Name>
there should also be a couple other addons in there from the default UI titled Blizzard_<whatever>
04-15-07, 10:16 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
How do you know Metamap works if there isn't even an Addons button on your character screen?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-16-07, 04:01 PM   #8
Dark-shadow-x
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah
How do you know Metamap works if there isn't even an Addons button on your character screen?
I donno their was no addon buttons with meta map
04-16-07, 09:37 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No, you said that you could get MetaMap to work. If MetaMap was installed correctly, then there would be a button labeled "AddOns" on the lower-left of your character selection screen.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-17-07, 04:19 PM   #10
Dark-shadow-x
A Murloc Raider
hmmmmmm...weird thanks everyone I fixed my problem but could someone help me with installing soundtrack I've tryed lots of times but it dosen't work
04-17-07, 05:25 PM   #11
Lirus
A Defias Bandit
I have installed my mods correctly however the "addons" button that is supposed to be on my character select screen is not there and has never been there. Can anyone tell me why this is?
04-17-07, 06:45 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
How do you know they are installed correctly? Do they show up in game?

04-17-07, 10:37 PM   #13
Lirus
A Defias Bandit
no, but i have followed the installation directions several times and am sure that they are installed correctly
04-18-07, 08:29 AM   #14
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you don't see the AddOns button on your Character Selection screen, then they are not.

04-18-07, 08:57 AM   #15
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...all_doesntwork

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » mod help