Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-31-14, 11:57 PM   #1
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

AAAAAGH! I am in Desperate Need for PartySpotter!!

Why is it almost every addon in the game has at least one similar. Over the years the addon you have been using begins to fade and you end up turning to that similar addon or if you are lucky someone picks up your addon and keeps it alive. More rarely, your addon gets intergrated by Blizz.

I have experienced this with just about every addon I have used except one, PartySpotter.

In BGs this addon is extremely useful to me. With a quick look at the Battlemap I can see which class, group, player is where. I can see which node is being attacked, if those there have died or are just in battle. This is invaluable to me because this means without having to rely on new/noob/lazy/distracted players I can know what is going on and react quickly or "Call Out" for them. These are few of the main very useful things this addon does just in PvP.

Since it has not been updated there are errors, too many to count and all but a couple of the key features are broken.

PLEASE! Unlike other addons, I have not found anything like this addon that it so simple and yet so useful. Someone Please pick this addon up or point me in the direction of one that is similar in use, THANK YOU!

Last edited by ToolPunk : 04-01-14 at 12:00 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » AAAAAGH! I am in Desperate Need for PartySpotter!!