02-06-18, 10:12 PM   #1
foot1647
A Defias Bandit

Just a Few Suggestions

Hi there,
I just have a quick suggestion for improving our User Profiles. To start, it has the option to display your AIM Messenger name, but AIM has since been closed down as of December 2017. Secondly, maybe add the option to add your Discord name/Channel and/or your Battle Tag for Blizzard.

Lastly, unless I am missing it (which is possible, lol) have a simple premium/membership style program with an incentive to remove ads or similar? I don't mean to mention other sites, but Wowhead has a membership system for about $1 per month or $9 if you pay for a year. I've been Using Wowinterface for a long time, but don't frequent it enough, I feel, to make my ad-click viable for your business and I'd like to do my part via subscription to pay for my bandwidth. I do like to support individual addon creators but the hosts (website) need some help too I feel.

Thanks for reading,
Foot1647
02-07-18, 09:33 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Thank you for your suggestions!

We have been looking into a 'membership' like system since we got our sites back under our own control, but there always seems to be something else higher on the priority list.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Just a Few Suggestions