02-23-14, 08:23 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 2/23: PrepCheck (new) & oUF SquarePortrait (updated)

PrepCheck:

Inspired by zork's buff frame and the buff module in ElvUI, PrepCheck is a minimal display of buffs on your party/raid. If a type of buff is missing, then a colored square will be shown to the right of your minimap. (As shown in the screenshot, this addon would be better looking next to a square minimap, of which there are many to choose from.) The squares are colored by the class that may provide that buff, and are displayed in a set order.

Learn more about the addon on its download page.

oUF SquarePortrait:

Are you looking for a new oUF layout? These unit frames were inspired by this thread. As with any oUF layout, they require the oUF framework to be installed. As health is lost, the color drops from the 2-D portraits and is replaced with red. If it's all red, it's dead.

You can get this layout here.

For previous Picks of the Week, visit our PotW archive forum.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-09-14, 03:12 AM   #2
menace97
Premium Member

Premium Member
Unhappy PrepCheck

I really like the idea of PrepCheck, but unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with what buff is associated with what color, or the order they are in... I found myself needing to look at a legend essentially.

If it displayed the missing buffs when mousing over the box or where the box would be if it is applied, that would be much better.

A good pick though! Thanks Seerah!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 2/23: PrepCheck (new) & oUF SquarePortrait (updated)