12-04-11, 02:53 AM   #1
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Darkmoon Fair

Carbonite is missing the map for the new Darkmoon Fair zone.

12-04-11, 03:09 PM   #2
SkOODaT
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
please add and thank you

12-05-11, 05:17 AM   #3
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

looks like we're going to have to beg and plead for another update to add the Darkmoon Island Map and Quests.

12-05-11, 11:12 AM   #4
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
after it's done with.. they need to mine the data first ... so next time we should have map and quest set

12-05-11, 10:33 PM   #5
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Been almost 1 week since 4.3 was released and still no Darkmoon Island update for Carbonite.

12-06-11, 04:37 AM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Map updates have always taken time. Sit back, relax, have a cup o <insert favorite beverage here>, enjoy the game, enjoy the free addon, enjoy the countless hours of someone else's work and be patient. They will get to it in due time like they always have.

In the meantime, you can hit Alt-M and be able to see the Blizz map, you can also use Shift-M to see the zone map. I understand that neither compare to Carbonite's beautifully rendered maps, but they will have to suffice until the area is added.

12-06-11, 06:51 AM   #7
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Map updates have always taken time. Sit back, relax, have a cup o <insert favorite beverage here>, enjoy the game, enjoy the free addon, enjoy the countless hours of someone else's work and be patient. They will get to it in due time like they always have.

In the meantime, you can hit Alt-M and be able to see the Blizz map, you can also use Shift-M to see the zone map. I understand that neither compare to Carbonite's beautifully rendered maps, but they will have to suffice until the area is added.
well said !

12-07-11, 03:53 AM   #8
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

this is where if the code wasnt so darn hard hard to read (seriously its impossible in some parts) the loyal users could do temp fixes and patches until a official update is released

ala Xrystal for nUI.

12-13-11, 12:13 AM   #9
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Epic Fail

So the Darkmoon Fair came and went the people at Carbon Based Creations, LLC just couldn't get it done.

12-13-11, 08:42 AM   #10
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by OmegaExtreme View Post
So the Darkmoon Fair came and went the people at Carbon Based Creations, LLC just couldn't get it done.
You know people work for a living.. right???

04-02-12, 09:23 AM   #11
Morpheusdead
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shadow78 View Post
You know people work for a living.. right???
They accept donations to not work too. :P

So the fan boys that all jumped on me yesterday about how, carboniteaddon and Havoc have NOT abandoned this project and it is fully up to date, and works just fine as it is, blah blah blah, and they deserve those donations etc.

Yep its April right?
4.3 was in December right?
Still no maps or anything for Darkmoon Island after 4 months right?
Yep this is so up to date, they are all over continuing to work on this.
I am sure that those over 4 months that havoc has not even navigated to wowinterface.com at all have all been spent working in this mod.
Hmm or maybe he just quit Like I said in the first place.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Darkmoon Fair