03-15-07, 05:21 PM   #1
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Exclamation GroupHeal 2.0 Status

Ok, here's the word. I simply do not have the time to revamp GroupHeal until my exams are over in a month. After that, my plan is to take the time to get it working again. I realise that it has taken me a long time to get this done, but the reality is that GroupHeal is, and always has been, a project that I develop primarily for my own use. I share it here because I like to think that others will enjoy it as well, and they obviously have in the past, as evidenced by the number of requests for an update.

I would like to thank everyone for your support, and your patience, and I just wanted to let people know where things stand. I will report back when I actually have something concrete, which should be before the end of April, if all goes well.

No promises though.
03-16-07, 07:07 PM   #2
danbastin
A Defias Bandit
You do what you gotta do man. We can wait
03-22-07, 11:34 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

Would this work when using "ag_UnitFrames" ???

And does it support 'Holy Shock' (a paladin spell)? I checked the files, and I only found 'Holy Light' and 'Flash of Light'. It doesn't heal a lot normally, but as it is the only instant healing spell a paladin can do, it is quiet useful in some stressful situations.

If this has been asked before already, I apologize.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GroupHeal