10-18-14, 04:23 PM   #1
Orpheus66
A Murloc Raider
Is there any chance someone could update SexyCooldown?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FANUPDATE.html

This addon has been on maintence for years. Someone has always picked up the responsibilities and have given at least one update per expansion (it is an EXTREMELY old addon). However, from the looks of it no one is stepping up this time.

If any kind soul would be willing to put some time into this addon to get it functioning for WOD you would make a few friend!
10-18-14, 04:26 PM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can easy make a cooldownbar that has the same look with Raven
10-18-14, 09:02 PM   #3
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Take a look at Coolline
Also in maintenance, but fully functional if you pair it with Coolline-Fix by Phanx (I know this is true since I use both together)
10-18-14, 09:25 PM   #4
Orpheus66
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
Take a look at Coolline
Also in maintenance, but fully functional if you pair it with Coolline-Fix by Phanx (I know this is true since I use both together)
I tried using Coolline back in....Wrath or Cata, cant remember. TBH I found SexyCooldown to be better, at the time. I may give it a try again. I just found CoolLine to be, clunky.
10-19-14, 08:26 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

CoolLine's configuration is pretty clunky. I've contemplated, on numerous occasions, writing my own cooldown bar addon, but I just haven't had time.

I did use SexyCooldown for a while back in Wrath, but had to go back to CoolLine because at the time SexyCooldown was tainting the shaman totem bar to the point of breaking it. That's probably not an issue anymore since the totem bar was removed in Cataclysm, but CoolLine does everything I need, and it's not like I need to use the configuration 20 times a day, so I've just stuck with it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is there any chance someone could update SexyCooldown?