11-23-08, 07:00 PM   #1
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

XP to Chat

I previously used FuBar, which had this option in FuXPfu - with a chat box open, clicking would send your present XP status to that chat. You could also send your rep information for whatever faction you were watching by shift-clicking, I believe(I didn't use this as much, so it's not as important). Since I quest with my hubby and friends, it was really helpful to see where we were in relation to each other and be able to adjust accordingly (Oh, you're 200 from dinging? Let's go kill a Talbuk, then!). It would give: XP earned/XP for level (rested XP%).

Since I've gone from FuBar to brokers, I can't do this any more, and my hubby has switched too, and we're both going through a bit of withdrawal from it . We tend to help powerlevel each others' alts, so it was highly useful. Does anyone know an addon that would be able to do this? I'd try using FuBar2Broker, but FuXPfu doesn't seem to be kept up, and I don't need everything within that addon anymore. I've found a few that kind of do this, but they've all either been discontinued or report for the entire party, or some mixture of both and neither.

In any case, any info or a helpful point in the right direction would be very appreciated, and thanks in advance!
11-23-08, 09:34 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I also recently left Fubar for the datamods. I use picoEXP for my xp on the screen. I can't remember seeing any reputation LBD mods as of yet so I can't offer any suggetion there.

Alternate xp mod : Ara_Broker_XP

All Data Broker Addons on Wowinterface : Data Broker mod listing
11-24-08, 03:18 PM   #3
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks for the reply, def9, but that's not quite what I was going for. I've got an XP and rep broker mod, what I'm trying to find is something that I can use to report my present XP (in the "XP earned/XP for level (rested XP%)" format preferably) to guild, party, whatever chat I have open at the moment, like what FuXPfu had. Doesn't have to be a broker, I'm just looking for this function.
11-30-08, 07:56 PM   #4
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

Bump bump, any ideas? I'd try to code it myself but I'm only a beginner and wouldn't know where to start.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » XP to Chat