10-07-08, 04:43 PM   #1
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
MacTotemTimers

Hey WoWI Peoples!

Today I started my new shammy and found that when I got my first totem, not only did TotemTimers (which I installed) show the totem, but a small icon and countdown appeared below my unit frame as well.

Not being able to figure out what it was I tried the one by one thing but (unless I missed a few, lost track where I was in the list, etc) it only showed up when I had everything I used on.

When I was fooling around with ButtonFacade, I noticed that MacTotemTimers was in the list and when I changed it's skin, that little square also changed. Now, MTT isn't in my addons list so does anyone know what addon it could be tied to?

Thanks guys 'n' gals!

EDIT: Installed MTT just to configure it, see if I liked it. All it did was let me move the icon anchor, but the text which counts down the remaining totem time, remains under my unit frames where it originally was, but in a different font. I'm becoming more confused by the minute ><

Last edited by blackpandemic : 10-07-08 at 04:48 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MacTotemTimers