09-23-08, 10:13 AM   #1
LadySilverwolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just the Notes

At first I thought Omnibus was the addon I had been searching for, but it never holds the data I bring into the game like I want. It holds the info for me while I am playing on that character, but as soon as I log out/exit, it is gone. I then have to re-copy whatever info I am using for that particular character, and bring it back into the game the next time I log in.

I am looking for an addon that will just accept text input from me and does not expect this info to be dotlua related material, nor player related or even guild related information. I tend to be a forums reader and I like to take a BUNCH of notes from various forum postings, then turn around and try to have that info available for me to reflect upon while I am playing WoW. I play several different characters (and clases) at the moment, and I tend to be somewhat forgetful, and would love to have my "notes" available to me when I play certain characters.

Would also love this to be character specific and/or even class specific, but admit that would simply be just a bonus for me.

Is there an addon out there that does this? or is it even possible to do something like this?
09-23-08, 10:47 AM   #2
LadySilverwolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ignore....

I just found .. Cirks Notebook and will attempt to give this addon a try.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Just the Notes