05-08-06, 06:52 AM   #1
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Looking for a Specific mod..

I'm looking for a mod that places a Graph over your screen, to assist with Frame placement (I'm retentive I know) I just wanna get everything lined up as centered as possible and I vaguely recalls someone mentioning such a thing in a thread I just can't track it down.

Anychance anyone would know about one?

Ty in advance.
05-08-06, 07:33 AM   #2
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was working on one at one point but got sidetracked. I'll see about finishing it up this week if nobody has one already made.
05-08-06, 09:07 AM   #3
wereHamster
A Black Drake

StickyFrames: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4674
IFrameManager: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4865
05-08-06, 01:13 PM   #4
Gello
A Molten Giant
I was closer to being done than I thought. When approved it will be here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4948

The mod doesn't draw a grid over the whole screen, but instead has a crosshair with sightings. As long as you hold the key binding down, (nearly) any frame you drag will snap to the imaginary grid.
05-08-06, 02:29 PM   #5
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

While those are close its not what i was thinking it would be like But i'll give them a try and see if they'll do the job.

Mostly i'm finding problems when i want to center my DAB/DUF frames in teh center or near the center of my screen. Mostly in finding as close to true center as possible. Maybe those mods will help maybe not..here's to hoping
05-08-06, 02:32 PM   #6
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
I know the newer versions of MoveAnything! have a button that will center the selected frame. Considering that the nudger frame this button is on was borrowed from DFM, I'd think it would be there too.

Have you tried DFM? If so, try MoveAnything!
05-08-06, 04:16 PM   #7
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

I have played with DFM a lil bit but i'm having issues really figuring it out, i mean i've gotten really good messing around with DAB and to a lesser extent DUF but still i found DFM to be less userfriendly then the other 2.

I'll see if move anything will help but mostly its about getting my DAB and DUF frames centered properly for cosmetic reasons.

Last edited by Elegantprose : 05-08-06 at 04:33 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking for a Specific mod..