07-05-07, 06:00 PM   #1
aegweil
A Kobold Labourer
Right Click on charater, or loss thereof

I loaded the latest version and seem to have lost the ability to drop groups via the right click on my character. Now that casts a buff on me. HELP!!!! what did I messup??
07-05-07, 06:06 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if you right click on your health/mana/energy/rage bar, it will buff you. If you right click on your little version of you to the left of it, it will give you the menu.
07-05-07, 06:58 PM   #3
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Nynaeve
if you right click on your health/mana/energy/rage bar, it will buff you. If you right click on your little version of you to the left of it, it will give you the menu.
To add to Nynaeve post, make sure you set the MazzleUI options under Mazz3d character to disable click cast on the 3d models.

To open the MazzleUI options, click on the "M" button in the top right section of the UI Skin, then click on OPTIONS then look at the Mazz3d (I think that is the title).

Additional: With the Click-Cast option disabled, you can Right-Click on your 3D characters to open the Blizzard Context menu.

Further... if you re-mazzify, check that option again just in case it got set back to enabled.
07-05-07, 07:04 PM   #4
Neech
A Murloc Raider
To add to the above post. I had the same problem and read another post in the forums, you can also Disable Clique in your addon's and you can right click on your character again for invites and such.

07-05-07, 07:21 PM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Or people could just read the FAQ instead of posting this same question multiple times every single day.

As for the other replies here, I don't really agree. If you do any sort of click-casting, turning off the option for model casting or turning off clique are not good ideas. Just change your clique settings or use a different unassigned click to access the player menu. I typically use middle-mouse.

If you don't click-cast at all for healing, buffing or decursing, then turning off clique is a viable option.

I don't think turning off model click-casting is a useful thing in regards to this issue. It's only there b/c of differences between the unit frames in 1.6 and the smaller aspect ratios. It should, by default, be off in 1.6 and on in 1.33 and 1.25. The mazzifier should set that up automatically.
07-07-07, 12:47 PM   #6
Ringleron
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Or people could just read the FAQ instead of posting this same question multiple times every single day.

As for the other replies here, I don't really agree. If you do any sort of click-casting, turning off the option for model casting or turning off clique are not good ideas. Just change your clique settings or use a different unassigned click to access the player menu. I typically use middle-mouse.

If you don't click-cast at all for healing, buffing or decursing, then turning off clique is a viable option.

I don't think turning off model click-casting is a useful thing in regards to this issue. It's only there b/c of differences between the unit frames in 1.6 and the smaller aspect ratios. It should, by default, be off in 1.6 and on in 1.33 and 1.25. The mazzifier should set that up automatically.
I see what you mean Mazzlefizz.

I like click casting using Clique (I'm trying to configure all my characters with it). Making the 3d model Clique-able is a big boon from prior MazzleUI version.

In my case, I'll leave it on as I don't open the player menu often enough. It is nice to now know that I can disable the clickable 3d model if I ever need to open the player menu.
07-20-07, 06:22 PM   #7
Toonhead
A Defias Bandit
Character menu remap

Reading the FAQ is definitely something that should be done before posting questions. In this case, however, it has not helped me at all. Now I may just be blind but I have looked in the mazzle options 3d char's, the discord unit frames options, the keybindings options, and have still not found the option to rebind this function and nowhere does it say in the faq how to do this, only to do it. So could someone help me please? I also like the click cast function and would rather not turn it off.
07-20-07, 06:59 PM   #8
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The faq has several entries telling you how to access and configure Clique, Cladhaire's add-on for click-casting. Just open the faq thread and search for the word Clique.
07-20-07, 10:03 PM   #9
Toonhead
A Defias Bandit
Character menu remap

Thank you for your prompt response. I did not see anywhere that said to change this in Clique. I guess I should have thought to look there.
Also thanks for all your hard work on making this wonderful UI. It is the best I have seen and I've been playing and using add ons since beta.
07-21-07, 12:25 AM   #10
Ringleron
Originally Posted by Toonhead
Thank you for your prompt response. I did not see anywhere that said to change this in Clique. I guess I should have thought to look there.
Also thanks for all your hard work on making this wonderful UI. It is the best I have seen and I've been playing and using add ons since beta.
First, make sure you have Clique enabled.

Then, there will be a 4th tab in the Spellbook ("P").

Select that and at the bottom of the "new" window there is a button for Custom.

Select that and there should be an option for "Show Menu". You can then bind that to a mouse click.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Right Click on charater, or loss thereof