View Single Post
11-22-15, 04:20 PM   #4
Wolfforcex
A Defias Bandit
Sounds good, thank you so much for the advice.

I will see what I can do, can I still use some of the codes that already exist in that addon? or that isn't allowed either?

I have something working with the name I made and everything but It is easier as you said Phanx, if the codes are out there for you like an open source. I enjoy checking codes line by line to understand what they mean, instead of just randomly looking a full book and forgetting half if not all the details I studied. I am bad at remembering things :S but good in fixing things.

That addon has the same functionality of the addon I like. However I need to find a better way or making it look different or function differently but gives me the same results. I stayed up till 6am searching and building, I am really hyped for making addons and updating the ones that already there. However if updating them is a problem, I will just look away and figure something new instead.

I do not like to copy and paste, nor am I a fan of that idea. However, I am still learning and most of it seems easy I will try to be more active here and learn from you guys and others. I also noticed that most of the info that I try to search for is outdated including guides etc.

Thank you guys ones again,
Wolf