View Single Post
10-07-13, 09:50 AM   #3
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was hoping to use different visibility states to change group direction and size of the frames if the raid was bigger than 2 groups. I'd like it to spawn under my player frame with the attributes I have set now, and if there's more than 10 people in the raid I want it to spawn in the top left instead and move downwards, much like oUF_Perfect in terms of looks. I also want to change the height of the frames from 24 to 20.

I tried using an event call with PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED, but the raidframes didn't spawn at all then.

Also, I don't think I quite fully understand what this line does in the header attribute table:
lua Code:
  1. "groupFilter", tostring(j),

It was something I threw in there after my frames had already spawned twice, and it seemed to do nothing for me.

I'll try to grab a screenshot later of my problem if you'd like, if it still persists after making the changes you suggested.

Thanks!

EDIT:
You can have differnt type of raid frames spawning if the conditions match.

A) group:raid
B) raid11 noexists
C) raid26 exists
This will spawn raidframe 1 and 3.
If I wish to make changes to size of the frames, will I need to spawn different headers with these visibility conditions or should I go back to using a table like you did? I don't wish to change the scale, but rather the Height and Width independently (make the frames wider, but narrower)

EDIT2: With the changes you suggested, the raid frames don't spawn at all anymore. Odd.

Last edited by Wimpface : 10-07-13 at 12:10 PM.