View Single Post
05-08-13, 05:46 AM   #61
fRodzet
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I got screwed! Try the package anyways guys ;)

I usually don't use the sentence **** My Life to feel sorry for myself, but in this case....... FML!

My new system:

i7-3770k
GTX 690
Corsair AX 760i 80+ Platinum
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
2x 256GB Samsung 840 Pro series
BitFenix Prodigy
ASUS P8Z77-I DELUXE
1x Seagate 1TB HDD
Corsair H100i Push/Pull

Now yesterday something really odd happened, i was watching a movie and suddenly my PSU fan started to spin real ****ing crazy, a few sec later a tickling sound appeared, everything stopped spinning and my computer shut down - guess what? Yeah my PSU burned down every single **** of my components but the RAM, the CPU and the Mobo.

Both SSD drives gone
HDD gone
PSU gone
GTX 690 gone

Now i'm sitting here with my:

Corsair tx 650watt PSU
i7-3770k
HD 7950
16GB RAM
500GB 5200rpm 16mb cache HDD
ASUS z77 mobo
and yeah some other crap.

Atleast i'm still within the 7 years guarantee of my Power supply, i do hope that corsair will pay for everything harmed due to the PSU. I never thought such thing could happen with quality products, but i guess i thought wrong.

This however did not stop me from doing my work, i did send a copy of my work to my mail so that i could test it on other OS platforms - such as Mac. I'm still working on the project, but around 20-30 hours of work has been lost therefore i cannot guarantee that a BETA release is ready the 13th.

For those of you who have waited - i'm sorry, i'm doing my best to be ready in time.

Due to these sad incidents i have decided to just upload a link to the project here for each few hours spent, if some odd thing should happen again i'm prepared this time. Having em all linked here i can fast track my latest work.

Everyone can download these files, but they are not properly functional, for those of you who would like to try it anyways i'll add a fast readme file to the package.

Download *snip*

Regards,
fRodzet the sad.

Last edited by Seerah : 05-08-13 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Removed link - site rules. Feel free to upload to wowi or attach to a post in the forums. -Seerah