View Single Post
03-23-14, 10:00 AM   #19
Tactica
Not Amused

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
a) Are you in a group when you log in? If not, then "on" does not mean "watching for combat events to announce", it just means it will start doing that once you join a group.

b) Did you change the SavedVariables line in your TOC, and restart WoW?

Go somewhere secluded (so as not to be spammed by other people's combat log activity) and type "/etrace", and then get on your mammoth. Look in the event trace window at the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED events, and find the one relevant to mounting your mammoth, then post it here if you need help incorporating it into the addon. I don't have one on the account I'm currently playing, so I can't check it myself.
Not in a group when I log in (of course) however even when I invite or am invited, or put in LFD/LFR, unless I send the command "/can on" nothing will print.

Checked toc and found "## SavedVariablesPerCharacter" and replaced that with "## SavedVariables: ConjuredAnnouncerDB" Restarted/reloaded and no change with the issue of have to command /can on after entering a group to get the announcements to work.

I personally don't have a mammoth either however a guildie helped me confirm the horde spell id was in fact correct: 61447.

Last edited by Tactica : 03-23-14 at 11:23 AM.