View Single Post
10-19-14, 02:24 PM   #4
Dancingblade
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I shall ask. From the picture of his file, it definitely looks half-complete as it's unpacked size is only 19mb and it should be closer to 30+mb.
I've had this problem with multiple files, all of them on the "larger" size. For example, Miiru's texture and icon packs, as well as the Clean Icons packs (tried two different ones).

I'm using Chrome Stable.

The files will begin to DL showing the correct size, then after a bit Chrome will suddenly change the file size to roughly half of what it should be. It will either "complete" at that size, or not even get to that point, stop DLing, then just say complete even though it's only DLed about 1/3rd of the file.

I've also noticed that, using Miiru's Blue and Grey icon packs for example, one file will indicate next to the WoWI "Download" link that it is 56mb, which is, I assume, the actual size, while the other pack will show only 29mb next to the DL link. Neither file will DL correctly and all show an unpacking error upon trying to open them with 7zip.

I've had no problems DLing more standard size addon files from the site, only large ones.

Last edited by Dancingblade : 10-19-14 at 02:24 PM. Reason: typo