View Single Post
07-16-12, 06:59 PM   #21
DonCorneo
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks, but to clear up a little, I wasn't asking to make it current for 5x, but to make it current for 4.3. I haven't been on WoW a lot recently (been playing DIII), but have checked every so often to make sure the addon is working in game. The only problem is it is Out-of-date, but is fully functional. To get a beta key it says to keep your addon current, that is why I posted to this thread.
I don't know if MoP has any changes that will affect the addon, but if there is a problem, I'd like to fix it in Beta so I don't get a bunch of bug reports after MoP launches. Also, the Addon may be unnecessary for MoP, which would mean it would be useless to update it, but won't know until I can get on MoP.
Between here and Curse, there seems to be a number of people using the addon (going off the number of times it has been downloaded).
My WoW account is paid for a year, so it is active. Every so often I will do some quests or join a pug. Most of my guild left for another server, but I have kept the guild active for when one of the old members pop on.

Last edited by DonCorneo : 07-16-12 at 07:01 PM.