View Single Post
09-06-11, 10:56 AM   #26
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Finally, that was a very insulting thing to even joke about, concerning our moderation team. You've been a member here for 6 years, you know better than that. They are fantastic people that give freely of their time to make sure this site stays as great as it is, for all of our users.
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Not to mention that your post was *entirely* out of line and insulting. You've been a member here for almost 6 years. You and the rest of our community (I hope) know what we do for you here day in and day out, and how committed we are.

Irregardless of whether you intended for your comment to be "exaggerated" or not, it did not come off as such. And it hurts to see those things said and (even hypothetical) accusations levied.
Considering how both Cairenn and Seerah reacted to my post, I realize that probably more people have been offended by it, than taken it like a exaggerated "what if" situation and gotten a few chuckles because of the silliness of it all.

It was a silly post that only did more bad than good, so I'd wanted to take a moment to apologize and correct my wrongdoing by saying that I truly appreciate the team working on this site, and that I have never doubted anyone -I have no reason to. The only emotion I'd like to convey is gratitude, so it hurts me too to see that you guys got offended by what I said, it was not the intention at all.

I am not proud of this misunderstanding, and I'd like to put this behind me.