View Single Post
08-24-11, 09:15 PM   #5
Ajiswif
A Defias Bandit
Well,. what i meant was,.

Maybe somehow when you click both buttons (or just hold onto your right mouse button to look around freely) this reticle could pop up at a certain point you assign onto the window.

The target reticle would be maybe the mouse anchored to the assigned point from the point it was at before you hit both of your mouse buttons (Like whenever your mouse pointer dissapears when you hold the right mouse or left , or both mouse buttons down)

Meaning the Pointer would be stationary at whatever point, and visable, able to target, while you can still control your character and camera with your mouse.

That way, it would be like clicking onto your target, but maybe have the option to bind this "click" to a different button, like if it worked as a mouseover + keypress effect. This could maybe work for Focus too.

I didn't know the game engine removed all of the pointer function when you held either the left or right mouse buttons down, i thought it just made your pointer translucent for visability reasons.

Maybe somehow there would be a way to "target whatever player is at this assinged point on the screen with this keybind"

So there's no way to do either of these?

Last edited by Ajiswif : 08-24-11 at 09:21 PM.