View Single Post
09-04-07, 04:42 AM   #20
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Cairenn
Yup. And with just that one, try logging in.
What do you mean "with just that one, try logging in"?

Originally Posted by Kaomie
And you are 100% positive WoW is installed in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\ ? Not on another drive? Not somewhere else with maybe a typo in the path?
Yes. I only have 1 drive. There is no other WoW directory, however the mod files still exist within the original downloaded zip file within a folder named "My Downloads" which is not in Program Files at all.

[edit]I'd like to thank everyone who has replied in here. I'm being patient and I most certainly do not want to sound like a whiny brat lol; but I really, really would like to get some of these mods working - for instance to be able to see map coordinates onscreen would be extremely helpful. =)

You know, I just thought of something.. Back when I was having camera angle problems I contacted the GMs for a solution (see my thread of the same name) and one of them advised me to log out; delete the WTF, Cache, and Interface folders; delete any 3rd-party programs (there were none at the time); empty the recycle bin and reboot. Would the absence of the WTF and Cache folders have anything to do with my current problem of seeing no AddOns button onscreen?[/edit]

Last edited by Erurainon : 09-04-07 at 08:09 AM.