View Single Post
01-06-14, 02:32 PM   #27
bonytony
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
What are:
(a) the big spell icons above your cast bar?
(b) the red bar below your cast bar?
(c) the gray bar labeled "Waterbolt"?

Also, why do you duplicate the name of the spell you're casting on the cast bar and your unit frame? Seems redundant, and definitely won't work well for spells with longer names.

Finally, your chat frame (microscopic font aside) still needs some breathing room between the text and the edges of the screen.
A. Thats my "rotation" action bar, the one I keep more of an eye on, thats why its only visible in combat. Explained it when i replied to you earlier in the thread.

B. It was a placeholder tracker for mage bombs, but ive moved it and changed it to an icon display so it isnt so crowded

C. Waterbolt is my mages name haha, that's target of target, looks cluttered here yes but without the bomb timer it looks much better.

finding a way to remove the spell name from the lua, im editing an existing frame at the moment

The font on my end looks fine, but it could just be because im on a larger screen. But like I said earlier, I am looking for alternative chat fonts that i actually like. And I moved it out a bit from the edges.

Last edited by bonytony : 01-06-14 at 02:39 PM.