View Single Post
11-10-10, 07:03 AM   #6
oopsminded
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ailae View Post
Moving the parent CombatText does nothing, since all the fontstrings used aren't anchored to it.
Hmm, thanks for the reply, it's a shame if that's the case, but probably explains it why there is no script for it (PVPers in tournaments would've used it by now as they do with other parts of the UI to move them around). And no, no lua knowledge so I'll have to move other parts of the UI around, or learn to live with it.

It never bothered me that much untill now but with rated BGs coming others will maybe look into it, as with the camera totally zoomed out, when you're focused by 2-3 melees, all that flurry of text makes you miss some of the graphical effects on them, you, and so on.

Originally Posted by Canities View Post
Have you tried looking at xCT?
I'm sure this addon uses the the standard blizard SCT and allows the changing of font, font size and location of diffrent SCT elements separately.
I did; looking through it's lua it still appears it's just a more streamlined MSBT/Parrot, not what I was thinking/hoping for.

I might look into TukUi's, nUI's way of dealing with the issue, but I can't say I held much hope now.