View Single Post
05-27-09, 09:19 PM   #39
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Jalandar View Post
Perhaps if it even held a light to WM's ease of use and simplicity. Not to mention if it even was able to detect true updates.

Some of them were noted as "Waiting for....." some other mod that is not in any way related to it. Nearly every addon it said needed an upgrade already had the newest to date version that it said it would install. There is no listing of the currently installed version (heck, even the curse client does that).

I understand this is supposed to be Beta, it should be listed as Alpha however as it is barely functional, and anyone who says this is the answer to WM....this is worse than the Curse client even.

Seriously, WoWI, you should get in touch with WM and work out a deal, it isn't too late. Your client won't even compare with Curse's (and you know my opinion of it). You need WM equally as much as they need you.
Yeah, yeah. I know... The Masons, the Illuminati and possibly the Bildabergers have taken over WoWI (most likely with help from men in black and Majestik12) and are secretly plotting to keep you from easily updating your addons... Guess my dream of the controversy being over was short lived, huh?

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn