WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cataclysm Beta (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Thank you WoWI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33895)

kneeki 07-12-10 06:33 PM

Thank you WoWI

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone at the staff of WoWI!!! Granted, I don't get to play that much, with the addon code updates I have to do while trying to fight my wife off of the PC so she can see the new hair styles. But that's another matter...

Thank you all so much for everything you do for addon authors!

Seerah 07-12-10 06:43 PM

Hehe :)

You're very welcome, kneeki. :)

lowlee 07-12-10 07:04 PM

I second kneeki's sentiment :D

Thanks again to WOWI for the opportunity to get beta keys.

On another note is anyone else getting login server is busy messages at the moment trying to log in? Or is it just me?

Nobgul 07-12-10 07:34 PM

I will 3rd that. WOWI has a bunch of awesome staff members making all of our addon lives better. Oh yea and it also has some pretty cool users too =P.

And yes login server is busy apparently.

CobraA1 07-12-10 07:54 PM

elals29 07-12-10 08:08 PM

<- needs to learn how to make mods so she can get a beta key :D :p:banana:

Tyrnal 07-12-10 08:11 PM

Haven't done an addon in years, did a compilation for a while after that, not even worried about not getting a Cat key. Still would like to add my gratitude to the other users here, been using WoWI for so long... I don't think I can play WoW w/o addons, just would have the same information overload feel. Thanks to the authors, enjoy the beta, thanks to the staff, this place is great, here's to several more years!

Cairenn 07-12-10 08:29 PM

We loves you guys. We do what we can to try to take care of you. You are all very welcome. :)

Sythalin 07-12-10 08:33 PM

Indeed. Much thanks for getting this for us.... again.

Cralor 07-12-10 08:50 PM

Thank you again! :D

Quote:

I will 3rd that. WOWI has a bunch of awesome staff members making all of our addon lives better. Oh yea and it also has some pretty cool users too =P.

And yes login server is busy apparently.
I was told to re-install because of this issue. I have not heard of planned downtime to explain this issue. :(

BDelacroix 07-13-10 06:36 AM

Thank you

Thank you for this and I am so glad my addons are simple in that major UI changes don't often impact them.

Ferous 07-13-10 06:42 AM

Yes, thank you WoWInterface :) You indeed do take care of me.

Wella 07-13-10 07:15 AM

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

Gello 07-13-10 09:46 AM

Yes absolutely thanks again!

We appreciate all the hard work and consistent support from wowinterface, without which the addon community wouldn't be quite the same.

I have some free time coming up later this summer so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more than I have in the past couple years.

Cairenn 07-13-10 09:50 AM

*tackles Gello and hugs the stuffin's out of him* Welcome back sweetie, you've been missed!

zork 07-13-10 11:47 AM

I luv you! *hug*

st0nedpenguin 07-13-10 11:54 AM

Many thanks to WoWI once again, just one of many reasons I host here and not on the "other" sites.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's going to be wrestling a wife away from their account too, all I heard after mentioning the key was "OH GOD I'M MAKING A WORGEN AND GOBLIN".

Xrystal 07-13-10 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0nedpenguin (Post 197390)
Many thanks to WoWI once again, just one of many reasons I host here and not on the "other" sites.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's going to be wrestling a wife away from their account too, all I heard after mentioning the key was "OH GOD I'M MAKING A WORGEN AND GOBLIN".

rofl, my brothers threatened to kill me and was surprised I didn't pass up the usual raid run as main healer/2nd healer for the guild to spend hours downloading stuff while they themselves are using the connection and thus slowing their connection down rofl. Go figure.

So, once I started downloading they kept coming in .. is it done yet .. is it done yet. rofl. And then alas I couldn't log in.

IQgryn 07-13-10 01:04 PM

I agree, thank you WoWI! I was worried that my addon would become useless for the first part of Cata unless I managed to get a key via random selection.

Also, until addons are enabled in the beta, I can play around without feeling guilty! :D

Chimaine 07-13-10 01:10 PM

I, too, love y'all :P Still having some problems... German player with english client and only a german installer <_<"