I liked addon called Sapper, 'cos it warn my party members about Sap/Blind expires, but at my look it has a way to improve.
So Sapper Enhanced
1) Warn about Sap, Blind, Dismantle applications and expirations.
2) Announce Kick uses and successful spell interrupts.
3) Create CandyBars for sapped, blinded and disarmed mobs or players.
4) Play alarm sound for you, when sap fades and blind applied.
5) Automatically mark mobs with Yellow Star / Blue Square / Green Triangle.
6) Reveal breakers of your crowd-control spells.
7) Easy configuration (Waterfall support).
-Bugfix with Sap/Blind immunity
-Bugfix with double events
-Added SpellID check instead of SpellName so it has to work with any locale
-Bugfix with resap
-CC brake detection added
-Bugfix with dualsap
-Waterfall support, i.e. GUI dialog
-Announce change, local announce when solo
-Bugfix with AURA_REMOVED
-Bugfix with Waterfall
-Bugfix with resap msg
-SpellID for Sap, Kick fixed
-Glyph of Sap detection added
-Some small interface bugs fixed