This is the Warlords of Draenor version. If you'd like the Mists of Pandaria version, please go to http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info22879-PowerInterface.html
LOOKING FOR TRANSLATORS! If you can, please e-mail me your localizations at [email protected] Thank you!
A low-memory default UI modification.
in-game commands: /pui or /powerui
player/target/focus/arena x, y
- Sets the frame to x, y ordered pair
- Locks the frames to their current positioning (for frame dragging)
- Sets frames to the PowerInterface defaults
- Hide/show macro text on keybinds
- Hide/show class icons or portraits on frames
What it does:
- Moves Player, Target, Focus, and Arena frames to more useful positions. Arena frames are scaled up slightly.
- Class icon portrait and colored name frame.
- Moves actionbars to more efficient locations.
- Auto-vendors grey items from inventory.
- Tracks trinket use in arenas.
- Improved chat frame text.
- Mini-map +/- buttons removed; now scrollable with the mousewheel.
- Provides a low-memory alternative to common addons.
What it doesn't do:
- Create additional actionbars beyond the standard 5.
- Increase load times. At all. This thing is ᵗᶦᶰʸ.
Recommended addons for additional functionality:
- OmniCC by Tuller and Jaliborc
- Interrupt Bar by Kollectiv and Korruna
- LoseControl by Kouri
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com