- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip "Tartan UI Pandaland" into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in your character
- if profiles do not load, try loading them manually
- You should change the NeedToKnow bars to cooldowns and trinkets your character uses. Use /ntk to lock/unlock.
- This UI is primarily for Frost Mages using 1920 x 1080 resolution. You can make use of the UI without these requirements, but there will be a lot of configuring.
- None at this time. If you find any please report to me so I can fix them.