1920 x 1080
Hunter UI for WoW Patch 5.4
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip GuddzUI into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- log in your character
- type (case sensitive): /reflux switch gudds
- if that doesnt load profiles try loading them manually
- final step is you want to type /sexymap and click "Use Global Profile"
- You should change the TellMeWhen to cooldowns and trinkets your character uses. Use /TMW to lock/unlock.
- This UI is primarily for using 1920 x 1080 resolution. You can make use of the UI without these requirements, but there will be a lot of configuring.