Note: 6.0.2 Has just a small update on the UI so far, i don't have time to fix all of it yet, so take it as it is atm.
This is my first attempt to upload anything to WoWInterface.com so if you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact me and please give me thoughts about things to fix or whatever.
This UI is mainly for PvP but can be used in PvE also.
If you are already using this UI and want to update, Delete your interface folder and insert the new from this file [NEEDED OR IT WILL MESS UP]
1. Backup your current UI [Font, Interface & WTF folders]
2. Delete those folders above to prevent any mess ups [DONT DELETE BACKUP]
3. Copy and Paste the folders inside CreelUI.rar into your wow installation path.
4. Rename the stuff inside WTF folder [ACCOUNTNAME, CHARACTERNAME etc]
5. Start the game and check "Load out of date addons".
6. Type in chat: /reflux switch CreelUI
7. Go into esc>interface>addons and switch profile for Quartz if the castbar is bugged, switch to CreelUI.
Q: How do i move my unitframes?
A: Right click the desired unitframe > Move Frame > Unlock and drag it wherever you want it, Same to process to lock it.
Q: How to i get the normal arena frames back?
A: Esc > Option House > Uncheck both GladiusEX & CreelUI_HideArenaFrames.
Q: My buffs are over the minimap, how do i fix this?
A: Type /movebuffs in the chat and move them.
If you'd like to support me, please follow my stream (pvp) @twitch.tv/mrcreel
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com