I made this UI to suit my needs in competitive 25-heroic progression raid healing. It offers a tidy, intuitive setup that is highly adaptable to any situation or role. This UI is the result of years of meticulously assimilating what I personally deemed the best features of the best custom UIs into my own bespoke setup, guided always by the simple question of, “Does it help me play better?”
I won't spam you with a donate button just for clicking to download my interface pack, but if you like playing with my UI, please consider making a donation via my twitch channel. ❤
Examples of special features
- Things like scrolling text, dps/hps meters, extra buttons, etc. are near the screen edge where they won't hinder your environmental awareness during combat.
- Important stuff like short-buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, boss timers, and energy are central and clearly displayed.
- Interface pack includes top-shelf addons like Stuf, Vuhdo, Raven, and Gnosis.
- Chat frame is on a very short fade so it stays tidy and comprehensible.
- A sleek, minimalist gray/pink aesthetic (you can easily change colors).
How to setup
Locate the WTF folder in your World of Warcraft directory. Open the WTF folder to find a list of your accounts. Within your account's folder is a list of server folders, each containing individual character folders. Backup the folder of a character whose user interface settings you would like to keep, naming it something like MyCharacter_Copy.
Then, copy the contents of my addon pack’s WTF folder into your own WTF folder, and rename the folder RealmName to your server name – within that folder, rename the folder YourCharName to your character’s name. Lastly, copy the contents of my Addons folder into your own Addons folder, and make sure in-game that you enable out-of-date addons.
Most things should set themselves up automatically. Profile-based addons like Dominos or Raven may require you to select Karastrasza – Windrunner or Druid for the active profile in order to work.
Disclaimer: I neither own nor developed any of the addons included, a full list of which is pictured above. I claim no rights to their work and I thank the respective authors of each for making such great tools, as their work enabled me to create a custom UI that I really enjoy.